Due to continued growth, Global Asset Manager are recruiting for an Investment Risk Analyst to join their Risk Team.
The role will focus on the monitoring of the Fund Risk and Investment Compliance oversight framework for funds managed and delegated by the group.
- Global vision on risks : market, regulatory, liquidity, valuation, credit, counterparty, commercial and reputational risks
- Assist in the implementation of the internal Investment Risk framework as part of new product initiatives and fund launches
- Monitor regulatory, prospectus, IMA, risk and internal limits on the portfolios managed out of Dublin on both a pre and post trade basis, and engaging with Investment Teams
- Risk oversight of investment management delegations
- Prepare and participate in portfolio reviews with Investment Teams to assess and address investment risks
Skills & Experience:
- Third level degree in areas of Finance, Business, Maths or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the asset management industry, preferably in risk, compliance or project management
- Good knowledge of financial products (equities, bonds, funds, derivatives) and financial markets
- Understanding of risk indicators (sensitivities, VaR, tracking-error, greeks, stress tests, etc.)