Our client, a boutique Investment firm with offices in Dublin are looking for an organised and pro-active assistant to support their leadership team.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an investment analysis or finance role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to taking a common-sense approach to decision making.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong data analysis/ information gathering skills.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Portfolio Monitoring – Monitor the asset allocation of the portfolio and provide regular updates to senior management on performance of current investments.
- Research Opportunities – Research different equity ventures and sourcing investment opportunities that meet the investment criteria.
- Organisation & Planning: diary management, travel logistics & meeting coordination.
- Finance: Issuing invoices, online payments etc.
- Preparation of documents/ correspondence.
- Communications: Liaising with clients, portfolio companies & other stakeholders.
If you are interested to find out more, please email your CV with an expression of interest to Tom at Capital Markets (firstname.lastname@example.org or +353-87-1988014).