Investment & Portfolio Analyst
- Excellent base + bonus + incentives
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 15 Feb 19
Our Client, A Boutique Wealth Manager is looking to hire a talented Investment & Portfolio Analyst to join their Private Clients team. This is a unique opportunity to add significant value to a growing business with visibility right across the company.
- Construction of client portfolios across all asset classes – equities, fixed income, funds, cash.
- Maintaining watch lists of equities in various geographies/sectors.
- Providing ranking for 3 party funds using various metrics.
- Monitoring of portfolio compliance and portfolio drift and production of recommendations to address.
- Model and backtest firm portfolios based on various risk and performance categories.
- Reviewing 3 Party research and assisting in the construction of daily commentary.
- Providing support and backup to trading desk (receiving and transmitting orders).
- Dealing directly with intermediaries and clients with regards to asset allocation and investment advice.
- Ability to work as part of a small, energetic start-up team.
- Personality suitable for working directly with retail intermediaries and retail clients.
- Numeracy and attention to detail, and strong analytical and communication skills (both oral & written).
- Previous experience working in a financial services team that had dealing, research or investment analyst function.
- Experience or knowledge of Funds selection is a major benefit.
- Previous experience of working with systems such as Bloomberg, Morningstar or Factset etc.
- Preferably Post Graduate degree or industry qualifications (QFA, CFA candidate etc.)
For a Private & Confidential Discussion please contact Sean Sweeney on 01- 8746770 or firstname.lastname@example.org