Investor Relations Manager - Dublin
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- FK International Financial Recruitment
- 11 Jan 19
Our client, a pan European Financial Services business has a a requirement for a first rate professional to join an expanding function in the team.
- The business is responsible for equity markets activity, relationship management with counterparties and the provision of industry knowledge and expertise among the C suite set in the Irish market. This represents a unique opportunity to:
- Build a highly credible professional network among Irish corporates
- Develop outstanding transaction management and execution skills
- Be the go to in terms of equity markets activity in Ireland
Requirements for this Role
You will have a number of years equity/debt investor relations or corporate finance experience, coupled with excellent commercial awareness and a strong acamedic background (CFA/Qualified Accountant).
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and highly reputable institution.
Excellent + bonus & benefits