Due to continued growth, Fortune 500 Financial Services Group have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Clearing & Execution Sales professional with established relationships in the commodities market to join their high performing team in the Dublin office.
This opportunity would suit a recent graduate with strong academic record and background in financial services.
The successful candidate will be supporting the team on all middle and back office requirements to enhance product offering to new and existing clients.
- Grow business relationships, generate new business revenue and Identify new markets, products, technologies and opportunities in the commodities market (Agri, Energy, Oil )
- Drive the Company brand actively through trade calls, surveys, industry events, trade shows and conferences.
- Understand the desk’s business strategy and continually improve the operating model.
- Assist with pre- and post-trading operational duties
- Execute & on-board OTC & listed customers
- Provide customers with seamless trade execution
- Observe standards of market conduct and comply with all regulatory, exchange or clearing house requirements
Knowledge and Experience
- Interest/ knowledge of the Exchange Traded Futures and Options space front to back
- Self-motivated and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The successful candidate must satisfy the requirements of the MCC and comply with the ongoing Fitness & probity Regime of CBI