Duration: 6 months (with the potential of an extension)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
*Please note that you must have the right to work in Ireland before applying*
- Supporting the project as a Senior Analyst - performing as the first line of defense for AML/KYC due diligence and working closely with the Fund promoter.
- Handling customer onboarding and ongoing due diligence in line with the client procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines, or Clients' specific KYC policy for investors investing in funds.
- Collection of Information and Classifications - in line with various regulations eg FATCA, CRS, RDR, AIFMD
- Providing clarifications to investors, distributors, or clients, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants.
- Ensuring filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in the SHS system (BP module and SARA).
- Performing regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS, KPI)
- Ensuring the prompt release of pending cash items due to blocked accounts for KYC
- Managing alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
- Providing training and coaching to Analysts to develop their IT systems knowledge (BP Module/SARA) AND KYC Analytical skills
- 3-4 years experience in AML/KYC
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to learn new concepts.
- Capacity to deliver within a short timeframe.
- Languages - French, German, Spanish - will be considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Specific knowledge: SARA, BP Module