Are you a nearly or fully qualified Life Actuary? Life Actuary
HFG has partnered with an insurer who is looking for a life actuary based in Dublin for a permanent or contracting role. Responsibilities:
• Contributing to the reporting process with respect to the Solvency II requirements by conducting calculations and developing models
• Investigating how longevity and morbidity assumptions affect the company
• Supporting the risk and finance teams and the due diligence of acquisitions by the business Key requirements:
• Newly or Nearly qualified actuary with a broad skill set
• Previous experience of Prophet and Excel
• 3 years experience of life insurance including annuities, protection products and with-profits Desirable:
• Strong proficiency in Anaplan
• Exposure to reinsurance
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
If interested, please apply or contact Mark Dainty or Abi Logeswaran at HFG.