WTW's Retirement business helps organizations develop retirement programs that meet their workforce needs and financial management strategies to deal with the impact of a wide range of uncertain future economic scenarios. We partner with other WTW businesses and clients around the globe to determine the best approaches to design, fund, govern, administer, invest and communicate retirement programs and their assets. The Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Financial Planning Consultant to join our experienced Financial Planning Team. The successful candidate will be servicing an existing client base in Dublin and the surrounding areas. You will be providing advice to individual clients on Retirement Planning, Investments and all areas of Life, Serious Illness, and Income Protection Insurance. Your role as in the team will include the main following elements:
- Manage and build relationships with an existing client base.
- Through regular financial reviews, provide a professional financial advisory service to new and existing clients.
- Grow and develop the existing client base through lead generation, referrals and sourcing of new clients.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements in all aspects of day to day work and to the business ethics of the Company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- QFA and RPA qualification
- CFP qualification an advantage
- Possess strong technical knowledge of all financial products in the marketplace, importantly; Pensions and Life Assurance.
- Possess a minimum 3-5 years sales experience within the Life and Pensions industry, preferably in a broker environment
- Possess a full drivers license
- Have a proven track record of working to and achieving challenging sales targets
- Possess a strong understanding of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
- Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be able to work well under pressure and as part of a sales team
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. #WTW #WTWlife #WTWcareers #QFA #RPA #Sales