Join Willis Towers Watson, a worldwide leader in the fields of insurance, risk management, and human capital consulting. If you possess a meticulous approach to professional services in the life and pension sector, consider becoming a valued member of our Sales Support Team, dedicated to upholding our tradition of excellence. The role
As a Life and Pensions Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless operation of our Sales Support Team. Your primary responsibilities will include managing client records, processing new business transactions, tracking cases, handling client and Financial Adviser queries, and assisting with various office tasks and projects. Other responsibilities will include:
- Set up client/policy records on the client database.
- Process new business applications, including compliance checks, submissions, and follow-ups for pension, investment, and protection products.
- Efficiently track new business cases to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to deadlines.
- Handle the processing and tracking of claims for pension claims, transfers, and encashments.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing client and Financial Adviser queries.
- Collaborate on ad hoc office duties and projects as required by the business.
- QFA/APA qualification or actively working towards obtaining the full qualification.
- Exceptionel attention to detail.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, with specific knowledge of the Irish financial market.
- Proficiency in prioritization and the ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Strong PC skills, especially in Microsoft Office packages.
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
WTW rewards our colleagues' efforts with a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package including a generous discretionary bonus, a great pension scheme, healthcare, life assurance, between other benefits.
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools, and environment you need to be successful. Most of our colleagues work in a" hybrid" style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role, and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and hybrid" is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Equal Opportunities Employer
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. #WTWLife #WTWCareers #Pensions #Administration #Business #Support