Our client is a leading Loan Asset Management and Loan Servicing firm which has seen extensive growth over the past few years and because of this, are looking to hire an experienced Loan Administrator in to their team in Dublin. This team is responsible for a wide range of administrative duties in respect of the Commercial Real Estate, Shipping and Aviation loans where our client is party to loan documentation, performing roles such as that of Facility Agent and Security Trustee.
- To assist with the Loan Administration of Commercial Real Estate and Shipping loans.
- Boarding of newly closed loans into the Loan Administration System.
- Assisting in the new loan drawdown and on boarding process in conjunction with other members of the Loan Administration and Asset Management teams.
- Assist in the day to day management of a loan portfolio and working closely with the Asset Management team to ensure exceptional services is provided to our clients.
- Maintenance of allocated loans in the Loan Administration System.
- Production and verification of the relevant notices to Borrowers and Lenders.
- Completion of daily cash reconciliation process for the loan portfolio.
- Experience from a debt environment is essential.
- Real Estate debt experience is a plus.
- Ability to analyse reports containing financial data.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Excel skills with the ability to perform complex calculations.