Market Risk Manager, VP
The Client Service ERM AVP role will be responsible for the successful oversight, maintenance & execution of the client service function for large EMEA Asset Manager required to provide risk & liquidity management services. The individual will have a lead role in the team who is responsible for the delivery of market & liquidity risk analytics. This will involve developing key client relationships as well as responsibility for the delivery of reporting to the client for both day to day liquidity & risk management. The role will also involve coordinating initiatives in the areas of data governance, KPI oversight, client communication, client onboarding. Additionally emphasis will be given with supporting pre-sales & sales activities and working closely with Business Development teams in the region. Finally the role entails strong managerial skillset around clear career development & training plans designed to support the growing team in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have a degree in Finance or a related field and have at least 3-5 years' experience in a market risk/liquidity role for an Asset Management firm with exposure to regulated funds. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plays key role in the planning & development of key client requirements.
- Assist on specifying new functionality to provide a greater user experience for clients and internal users
- Ensuring consistent operational procedures are well documented, maintained and followed
- Provide support & address internal inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users.
- Support & participate on training market liquidity analysts and other front-line users on system's functionality
- Other project-based tasks as required.
Degree in Finance/Economics or related field. FRM or CFA qualification an advantage. Strong analytical knowledge on various product types from both liquidity (ie LCR) & valuations perspective. Strong understanding of risk management techniques including VaR, Stress Testing & Exposures Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills. Previous management experience of groups is essential Proven work experience with Advanced Excel. Bloomberg and/or Reuter's knowledge will be advantageous