Middle Office Administrator
- Competitive EUR
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Fideuram Asset Management (Ireland) dac
- 24 Jul 18 2018-07-24
FAMI is currently seeking Middle Office Administrator. The ideal candidate with relevant middle office skills and experience of trade processing/settlement of trades will work for the Middle Office Department, alongside the FAMI Front Office operations in Dublin.
Working alongside the FAMI Front Office operations in Dublin, the job will be comprised of the following tasks:
· Control of executed trades.
· Reconciliation of executed orders with trade advices.
· Pre-matching of trade details with counterparties.
· Communication of executed and pre-matched trades to Fund Custodians, and to Fund Administrators for
inclusion in Net Asset Value calculations.
· Ensuring FAMI trading system accurately reflects fund portfolio positions as advised by Fund Custodians and
· Provision of performance reporting directly to FAMI Management
· Cash Reconciliation for funds managed by FAMI portfolio managers
· Soft commission monthly reconciliations
· Derivatives reconciliation for funds managed by FAMI portfolio managers
· Responsible for updating daily liquidity (sub/red cash flows) for funds managed, and providing daily fx
· Being responsible for resolution of complex queries received from Fund Custodian and Fund Administrator
· Informing Head of Desk of any operational issues impacting agreed deadlines
· Developing an understanding of all the technical functions and processes in the team
· Building relationships with internal teams and external parties to ensure issues are resolved in a timely
· Participating in cross training to get solid grounding of team functions and to ensure team runs smoothly at
all times (including holiday leave, study leave and sick leave).
Desired Experience and Qualifications
· At least 3 years of experience in Middle Office functions
· Knowledge of OMGEO CTM /ALERT / DS MATCH platform would be an advantage (or something similar)
· Experience MS Office applications and Bloomberg
· A third level degree in business/economics/finance
· Knowledge of the Italian language would be preferable
· Ability to work within a team environment
· Excellent communication skills (and fluent English)
· Excellent time management, problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadline and deal sufficiently with time pressure