My client is an established, yet growing asset manager seeking a multi-manager PM with a fixed income focus to join their multi-manager PM team, one of the largest fund of funds businesses in Europe. Please note, this role is based in Dublin.
My client is currently hiring for a Multi-manager portfolio manager. You will be responsible for fixed income, and be part of a team covering Equity, Fixed income and multi-asset. You will develop and maintain a buy list of funds used to support the creation of a broad range of fund of fund portfolios. Please note, this role is based in Dublin.
- Named portfolio manager in a number of products, including Emerging Market Debt
- Create buy list across allocated fixed income fund research areas
- Maintain strong knowledge of peer categories as defined by Morningstar
- Help design active investment risk measures & efficient analysis of portfolios
- Develop quantitative techniques to support investment decisions
- Seek new ways of constructing portfolios & challenging investment ideas
- Experience as portfolio manager/senior analyst within the multi-manager/fund of fund space
- Fixed income experience
- Emerging market debt experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent analytical skills, knowledge of numerical & quantitative research techniques