Join Us as a Non-Life Reserving Consultant in the Heart of Dublin!
Are you an analytical and data-driven professional with a passion for non-life reserving? Ready to take the next step in your career? Join our high-performing team in the vibrant city of Dublin.
At Willis Towers Watson (WTW), we're committed to shaping the future of non-life insurance and risk management. We're seeking a dedicated Non-Life Reserving Consultant to join our Dublin team and be part of something extraordinary. Key Responsibilities
- Conduct non-life reserving analyses and provide expert recommendations.
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues to develop reserving strategies.
- Analyse data and construct financial models for reserving purposes.
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulatory changes for compliance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Proven experience in non-life reserving or related roles.
- All-Inclusive analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A solid understanding of non-life insurance products and markets.
- Relevant industry qualifications.
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. About WTW ICT
The ICT Team - Insurance Consulting and Technology combines strategic and analytical skills to solve practical business problems, applying the latest techniques and technology solutions. Its client base is comprised mainly of insurance companies operating in global and domestic markets (including P&C, life, A&H, captives and reinsurers), as well as regulators and other insurance-related entities. #WTWLife #WTWCareers #HiringNow #ReservingConsultant #DublinJobs #Actuary