OSD Fund Accounting Manager (VP)
Fund Accounting OSD - Vice President Department Description:
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension Funds. The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Team is a department within the Fund Services Operations team that houses client facing professionals that support our day to day service delivery to clients.
The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Manager will lead a Mutual Fund service team responsible for ensuring high quality services across all mutual fund product offerings provided by Global Fund Services. The successful candidate will partner with the technology, operations and product teams to own the overall delivery of Fund Accounting services provided to our clients. The successful candidate will lead a team with a focus on client oversight, client change and new business. The OSD manager will drive client issue resolution, ensure proper execution on client deliverables, communicate client status updates and provide KPIs to senior management to ensure appropriate escalation and prioritization of all client issues. The incumbent will also be accountable for building and maintaining a network of partners throughout the Corporate Investment Bank operational and service delivery organizations in order to promote client focus and drive overall service quality. The Vice President will:
- Lead a team responsible for all client interactions for multiple key clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build & maintain stable relationships with the clients to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent Fund Accounting in all client & internal interactions
- Be responsible for client on-boarding, off-boarding and fund events
- Be responsible for issue management, investigation, escalation and remediation
- Be responsible for daily BAU query management and resolution
- Coordinate & implement client & regulatory driven changes to operating model
- Be a primary escalation point for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the client
- Proactive management to identify trends, issues and opportunities to improve service levels
- Work with Technology, Operations and Stakeholders to determine process improvements and strategic direction.
Skills/attributes & required experience:
- Support the roll out of, and drive, key firm wide operational initiatives.
- Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including client services, product, custody and Transfer Agency.
- Be responsible for leading a team & indirectly managing a wider group of professionals.
- Work with our Operations Service Delivery colleagues in Europe to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for our Clients
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
- 10-15 years of experience in Fund Accounting operations
- Strong technical skills including accounting principles and theories
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional leadership and staff development skills with prior team management experience
- Confidence and ability to make balanced decisions and effectively represent JPM
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage client expectations
- Ability to manage, drive and implement change; strong influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong governance and control mindset
- Relationship building skills - develop internal and external partnerships to drive results
- Experience working across multiple business areas and/or functions to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required to provide status to key audience in a concise, informative and timely manner.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.PMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.