Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
Due to the continued expansion of our business activities, we are establishing a new office in Dublin, Ireland and have the following opportunity for a motivated and flexible professional. Your Responsibilities:
In the first few months, the Office Manager will be expected to coordinate with the regulator of the Irish Financial Sector (CBI) to assist in our ongoing application process. This includes onsite demos delivered locally by staff from other offices. In addition, they will help with the search for a permanent office space in collaboration with a local broker. The Office Manager will be responsible for the setup of the new office space, including the planning of a potential build out and furnishing. Furthermore, the suitable candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Assisting the Management on a daily base
- Welcoming external and internal guests
- Providing high-level service to guests and employees
- Preparing and managing of conference and meeting rooms
- Operating the company's main phone line
- Taking over secretarial tasks (e.g. correspondence, couriers and deliveries, ordering office materials, etc.)
- Assist in the onboarding process of new employees and existing employee relocation to Dublin
- Acting as a point of contact for new employees, suppliers, craftsmen and courier services
- Managing ad hoc requests and administrative tasks
- At least 5 years of experience as an office admin in an international environment
- Experience as an Assistant to the Management is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task and work independently
- Proactive and switched on, as well as a quick comprehension
- Attentive and polite character
- Proficient user of MS-Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
You will be part of team that is building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.