Who we are looking for
This role sits within the Outsource Engagement Manager and Support Team, a centralized team within Fund Services with dedicated resources assigned for management and oversight of State Street outsource service providers. This role will include tasks such as leading Monthly service review meetings with the Service Providers, review Key Performance Indicators, perform Annual Due Diligence Inspections remotely or onsite at providers locations. When challenges are identified, appropriate remediation actions must be agreed with Service Provider, tracked and reported to Monthly Outsourcing Governance Forums. Additional duties include managing the Service Level Agreements and continued assessment of change requests to safeguard compliance with Irish Firms Regulations and the approved Central Bank of Ireland and State Street Fund Services Outsourcing Matrix.
The candidate should have prior operational experience in the Funds industry with experience of oversight an advantage. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Outsource Engagement Manager and Support Officer you will
What we value
- Take responsibility for the management and Oversight of assigned Service Providers
- Lead Monthly Service review meetings with the Service providers and ensure all Key Performance Indicators are received and reviewed and reflective of the overall service for the month
- Annual assessment of the Outsourcing Service Provider through review of Service Level Agreements and conducting Due Diligence Inspection on each location
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources reporting to the Assistant Vice President (AVP) in the OEM & Support Team.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action keeping team and AVP informed of issue. Record the issue in an issues log and track progress
- Participate in the development testing and implementation of new systems and products
- Assist with planning and management
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour- ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate and implement training and development activities for individuals and the team
- Agree goals monitor and appraise the performance of team - providing regular formal and informal feedback ensuring the employee performance review system is updated within corporate deadlines
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with third parties and colleagues communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Funds industry
- Knowledge of CBI outsourcing requirements would be beneficial but not required
- Travel may be required. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.