My client is a global investment manager currently looking for a permanent operational risk analyst to join their office in Dublin.
- As Operational Risk analyst you will be responsible for supporting the on-going management, maintenance and embedding of the Operational Risk Management framework.
- The operational risk analyst will be responsible for identifying and investigating operational risk events, ensuring root cause analysis and control assessments are undertaken. This will involve understanding deep dive reviews on significant and complex events, to provide recommendations to enhance the control environment.
- The operational risk analyst will identify process/control weaknesses, raise issues, and take associated actions where required. Assist and maintain the annual risk & control self-assessments across the business. Maintain the Operational Risk register and support the development of scenario analysis.
- As Operational Risk Analyst, you will also get involved in Operational Resilience tasks, such as - working on developing and implementing local business continuity plans and assist with the development of the business impact analysis program.
- Risk rate critical and significant third parties; oversee the business due diligence process.
- Ideally looking for candidates with operational risk management experience; experience working with in a financial services environment, ideally within an Asset Management environment.
- In addition to being committed to building a career within Operational risk – candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to articulate complex issues to various audiences and build relationships with colleagues at all levels and across offices. They must be able to have excellent writing skills and a fine eye for detail and data management.
My client offers:
My client manages a range of strategies—including equity, fixed income, quantitative and multi-asset class, private equity, real estate and hedge funds—on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors globally. This role offers the opportunity to expand your product knowledge.
- Visibility: as a part of small team in the Dublin office you will have access to all areas of the business and be part of a fully integrated global team.
- Autonomy: you will need to be able to manage and lead on your own projects and tasks.
- Scope of Responsibility: opportunity to get involved in a variety of tasks with the Dublin office, UK Office, and US Office.
If you would like to explore this role in more detail - please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note* Candidates must have asset management operational risk experience in order to be considered. They must be eligible to work in the EU. Sponsorship will not be provided.