Leading Asset Manager with significant presence in Europe have an excellent opportunity for an Operational Risk Analyst to join them on a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will assist with the development, implementation and management of the Group's current operational risk framework.
- Roll out risk mapping and permanent controls across the Dublin business line
- Management of operational events, investigate root cause and propose mitigating controls and development of action plan with the relevant Business units.
- Roll out, manage and monitor all the operational risk tools and measures for specified risk areas.
- Assist in the implementation of the Global Risk Framework
- Assist in the management of Regulatory Outsourcing Requirement. Provide high quality risk management reports for use by business units and the Risk management function, including reports for the local Risk Management Committee and Local Board of Directors.
- Undertake other operational risk management tasks as directed by the Head of Risk Management.
- Analyse and report on risk management trends, and liaise with business units in taking corrective action
Skills and Experience:
- Hold degree in business related subject
- 2 years experience within Financial Services
- Experience within Asset Management and/or Risk Management would be an advantage.
- Experience in a business analyst role would be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft excel and word skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
Please apply for more details or contact Melissa for a confidential conversation