Operational Risk and Compliance Analyst-Ftc-investments
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Contract, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Operational Risk and compliance Analyst will work closely with the Investment Risk and Performance teams and contribute to the development, analysis and monitoring of portfolio risk and performance across the firm.
- Perform risk assessments of relevant departments and activities.
- Review the operational events specific, investigate each event’s cause and propose mitigating controls and actions.
- Perform analysis on new business activities and provide recommendations on how these activities can be best managed given the existing structure and operating model.
- Develop, manage and monitor all the operational risk tools (Risk Database) and measures (KRIs) for your specified risk area.
- Undertake other operational risk management tasks as directed by the Head of Risk Management.
- Provide high quality risk management information for use by business units and the
- Risk management function.
- Analyse and report on risk management trends, and liaise with business units in taking corrective action where required
- Participation in Global projects from a risk management perspective
Key skills / Experience
- Five years Post Qualification Experience
- Strong primary degree in business related subject, IT, Economics, finance, accountancy
- Solid knowledge of Investments, Operations, Custody and Fund Accounting processes
- Understanding of regulatory requirements within the Fund Management Industry i.e. UCITs, Mifid, Basel II etc.
- The candidate should preferably have a background in operational risk / internal audit / consultancy / business analysis
- Knowledge of investment processes and investment instruments
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, ability to influence at all levels in the organisation
- Good planning and prioritisation skills
This investment firm are under expansion and this is a good opportunity to join on a fix term contract and impress with the scope for strong career progression.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact
Ciarán O Connell on 01-8746770. Or email: email@example.com