- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €35k - €45k
- Job Type: Full time
Operations Analyst (online payments)921008
Operations Analyst Sales Dublin City Centre Permanent €40,000
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
The role of the EEA Outsourcing Operations Analyst would include:
- Reporting to the EEA Chief Operating Officer, responsibility for oversight of the outsourced operations in respect Merchant and Distributor Operations
- Acting as the point of escalation by Service Provider’s teams for all material issues and decisions.
- Ensuring the retention of the existing merchants and developing competitor analysis and market intelligence.
- Frequent travel to the Service Provider to build, maintain key relationships and understand the detailed operational processes being carried out and the challenges presented.
- Ensuring EEA Chief Operating Officer is kept informed of all key Service Provider developments and any impacts in performance (as well as the progress of planned remediation).
- Must be resident in Ireland and based in the Dublin office (requirement to travel to the Austrian office as required).
- Prior merchant support experience.
- Ability to build relationships quickly as well as a structured approach to tracking, managing and remediating performance.
- A proven operational knowledge of the e-money and card issuing business, its challenges and growth opportunities.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management are essential for dealing with people at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate excellent enthusiasm and leadership and a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results orientated environment.
- Able to work in a time pressured and dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy whilst maintaining focus and concentration.