PMO - Technology
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
You will be responsible for providing support to the Project management Office in FIL's technology department. You'll be producing high level programme reporting as well as more detailed project / portfolio reports.
The Technology function provides IT services to the Fidelity International business, globally. This includes the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, investment, compliance, finance, legal, marketing and customer service functions. The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation.
Purpose of your role
The successful candidate will have a strong PMO background and the ability to produce high level programme reporting as well as more detailed project / portfolio reporting. They will have and understanding of financial reporting for projects and programmes.
Your key accountabilities
This will include, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Recruitment - track the recruitment process and facilitate approval for new and replacement requests.
- Reporting - pull together draft versions of various reports for the portfolio heads to review for submission to Business Management. Reports are weekly, monthly and ad hoc (Technology Monthly Report, Top Initiatives Report, COO milestones etc)
- Packs - Provide support in producing draft packs for investment / steering committee meetings.
- Clarity administration - all aspects of clarity support from monitoring time tracking, analysis of bookings and review of bookings to correct codes.
- RTB Bookings - Review of RTB bookings and working alongside portfolio head to create appropriate structure for time capturing and financial tracking. Monthly analysis.
- Invoices / Purchase Orders - all aspects of PO's / invoicing.
There is also the requirement for this role to support, in time, Programme Directors within this portfolio. Duties may include:
- Finance - ensure all the forecasts produced by the project managers are consistent and correctly entered in resource tracking tool.
- Risks & Issues - manage the risks and issues log and ensure latest data is available.
- Sharepoint - set up, maintenance of access, ensuring all documents lodged in key areas.
- Deliverable Tracking - chase / monitor sign off on deliverables
- Programme Dashboard - update, or follow up with Project Managers to update, project dashboard. Ensure consistency with underlying plans.
- Administrative support - covering a range of activities including setting up meetings to ad hoc requests for support.
Your skills and experience
- Strong PMO background, preferably within Technology.
- Financial reporting experience with an understanding of basic accountancy policies.
- Experience in collating reporting packs, assisting in the design and content of packs if necessary.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- SharePoint knowledge.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
Good working knowledge of Clarity.