WTW's Retirement business helps organisations develop retirement programs that meet their workforce needs and financial management strategies to deal with the impact of a wide range of uncertain future economic scenarios. We partner with other WTW businesses and clients around the globe to determine the best approaches to design, fund, govern, administer, invest and communicate retirement programs and their assets.
Our Global Retirement Management (GRM) solution supports the management of a multinational organization's defined contribution (DC) and defined benefit (DB) retirement plans around the world. The Role
The Pension Governance Support Specialist is responsible for providing essential administrative and operational support to assist in the governance and compliance of pension plans. This role involves working closely with clients and internal teams to ensure that pension plans are managed efficiently, in accordance with regulations, and aligned with client objectives. As part of the team, you'll be responsible for:
Pension Plan Governance:
- Supports our WTW team of Governance Specialists in delivering governance services to Trustee Boards, both DB and DC, to help Boards meet their governance objectives and requirements.
- Ensure that pension plans comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide administrative assistance to pension plan administrators and consultants.
- Maintain plan records, process plan-related documents, and manage data entry.
- Act as a point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries, assisting with plan documentation, and supporting client relationships.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and plan reviews with clients.
- Maintain accurate pension plan data, ensuring that records are up-to-date and securely stored.
- Generate reports, data analysis, and documentation for clients and internal teams.
Compliance and Regulatory Reporting:
- Monitor changes in pension regulations and maintain compliance documentation.
- Prepare regulatory reports and submissions as required.
Vendor and Trustee Coordination:
- Collaborate with plan trustees, administrators, and external vendors to ensure smooth plan operations.
- Manage vendor relationships and service agreements.
- Organize and maintain electronic and physical pension plan documents, files, and records.
- Ensure adherence to document retention and compliance policies.
- Supports governance projects and other special assignments including those addressing IORP II regulation requirements.
- Provide support in client meetings and workshops related to pension plan governance.
- Previous experience in pensions gained in a consulting, administration, insurance or trustee company or from an inhouse role.
- Proactivity, attention to detail, project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and liaise with advisors and service providers on matters pertaining to trustee business.
- Flexible approach to the job, and a willingness to be adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent standard. Outstanding candidates without third level qualifications will be considered.
- Relevant pension qualifications (e.g. QFA, AIIPM, QPT) would be advantageous
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools, and environment you need to be successful. The majority of our colleagues work in a" hybrid" style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role, and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and hybrid" is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Equal Opportunity Employer
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. #WTWLife #WTWCareers #Pensions #Administration #Business #Support