Trustee Principles Limited (TPL) is Willis Towers Watson's trustee Company providing trustee services to both defined contribution and defined benefit plans. TPL currently acts as trustee to over 700 schemes. Due to the implementation of IORP II our business will go through a transformation over the next 12 months. The purpose of this role, working as part of the Trustee team to provides trustee services to our clients, specifically the managing of the transfer to Master Trust for our clients who decide to go this route and the oversight of governance and compliance in line with the Codes of Governance for those schemes which remain single trust.
The Pension Trustee Administrator at WTW's Dublin office is responsible for overseeing the administration and compliance of pension plans. This role involves working closely with clients, trustees, and internal teams to ensure that pension plans are managed efficiently, in accordance with regulations, and aligned with client objectives. The Role
Working as a member of the Trustee Team, with responsibility for providing administration services for trustee clients. This will involve monitoring and meeting ongoing compliance deadlines and complying with internal procedures to provide a consistent and proactive trustee service to the highest standards.
- Supporting the team in the processing of new business
- Working closely with Trustees/ Representatives and supporting team members as required.
Principle Responsibilities include:
- Acting as Administrator and point of contact for all trustee schemes.
- Communicating with clients, insurance intermediaries and registered administrators in a professional, proactive manner.
- Creation of records for all new clients on the trustee database.
- Maintenance and updating of existing trustee database.
- Pro- active management of compliance tasks for all trustee clients.
- Providing back up to the Trustees/ Representatives on all aspects of work in the team.
- Ensuring agreed procedures are followed within the team.
- Providing feedback and support to the Trustees/ Representatives Undertaking special job assignments as appropriate.
- Participation in training programmes.
- All-Inclusive organisational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- 1+ years' experience in pension administration, trustee support, or pension compliance roles
- Progress in the LIA or IIPM exams would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of pension regulations and compliance requirements is advantageous.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent standard. Outstanding candidates without third level qualifications will be considered.
- You will be expected to be undertaking the QFA, IIPM/PMI exams or other relevant Insurance exams.
WTW rewards our colleagues' efforts with a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package including a generous discretionary bonus, a great pension scheme, healthcare, life assurance, between other benefits.
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools, and environment you need to be successful. Most of our colleagues work in a" hybrid" style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role, and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and hybrid" is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Equal Opportunities Employer
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. #WTWLife #WTWCareers #Pensions #Administration #Business #Support