Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
The PMS Product Support Organization provides client-facing support assisting clients to utilize the Enfusion PMS module for their daily operations. The PMS Product Support Organization consists of three verticals - PMS Specialists (Valuations & Risk, Position and Trade Management, P&L and Accounting), Reporting Operations, and PMS Operations (Portfolio Operations, Static Data).
The Portfolio Operations Support role will act as an essential level of support to clients through their daily use of the Portoflio Management System with an emphasis on Middle and Back Office workflows. The Portfolio Operations team member will answer queries related, but not limited, to General Ledger Accounting, P&L, Corporate Actions, and Trade Booking/Creations while guiding clients on PMS standards and customizations.
What You'll Do :
- Integrate knowledge of Financial Products and the Enfusion Software to provide client-facing support for Hedge Funds, Family Offices, and Institutional Asset Managers with their daily Portfolio Management operations, with a focus on Middle and Back Office workflows
- Learn Enfusion's Middle and Back Office modules to support client queries through the lifecycle of a trade, starting from Trade Creation to Position Management, and General Ledger Accounting
- Assist clients in Trade Booking, ranging from simple Equity Trade Booking to more in-depth workflows such as Trade Allocation Calculators, Corporate Action Booking, and Position Events (i.e. Option Exercise, Futures Roll)
- Decompose P&L, NMV, and Exposure Calculations across Listed Asset Classes.
- Engage with clients to support basic queries regarding General Ledger Accounting Queries, such as Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Advise clients on best practices as they relate to both Enfusion and the various mutual third parties we integrate with (Prime Brokers, Fund Administrators, Market Data Providers)
- Work in close collaboration with our PMS-Specialists Teams in order to achieve all the above
What You'll Need:
- 1+ Years of full-time and/or internship experience in a Product Support Role for a Portfolio Management System provider, or Middle/Back Office or Operations Role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker, or Fund Administrator
- Bachelor's degree and/or Professional Certifications in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related fields is preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of Financial Products and Accounting Concepts
- Flexibility and confidence to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.