is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions. The company's innovative solutions help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and affluent families create and manage wealth. SEI is a people focused organization which encourages and recognizes employee development as being a critical component in the provision of excellent client service. An open, collaborative and detail oriented environment underpins this business objective.
The Investor Services Analyst
position is within the Private Equity Fund unit of SEI. The role offers an excellent opportunity for individuals to familiarise themselves with the full Investor Services process. This individual will be required to work closely with other members of the Private Equity Team to ensure that client deliverables are met on a timely basis. This individual will be responsible for interacting with all levels of professionals both internally and externally. What you'll do:
What you bring to the table:
- Serve as an operational contact for a number of PE clients.
- Serve as a contact for Fund and Investor queries.
- Create new investors and maintain the investor register.
- Prepare capital call and distribution notices.
- Prepare capital account statements and analyse the figures for accuracy.
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines.
- Assist in audit preparation when requested.
- Following procedures to ensure funds are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the accounting team in the general day to day environment.
- Adhere to department procedures, service standards and specified deadlines.
- Meet all reporting deliverables.
- Process distribution payments to investors as well as verifying the source of incoming funds.
- Idea generation and providing input to possible improvements to processes.
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship managers and other business units within SEI.
- Carry out all duties assigned to your role under the Company's Safety Statement, to ensure Health, Safety and Well Being for all employees for whom you have responsibility.
- Work on Projects / Adhoc tasks as required.
Attributes we value:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English Language (both verbal and written) essential.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Positive 'can do' attitude with excellent problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines.
- Flexible / Adaptable.
- P.C. proficient.
- Third Level Degree in Finance or related field.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more...
- Previous experience working in fund operations, particularly in Private Equity funds.
- Knowledge of the Investran system.
- Knowledge of Investment (Financial) Services industry in Europe.
We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, educational assistance scheme and actively encourage work life balance.