Our client a leading globaI nvestment Manager is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Product Development Manager to join it growing team
The Cross Border Product Research & Development team is responsible for overseeing the product life cycle management (e.g. idea generation, design and development activities, product monitoring and reshaping, defining of product concept and USP) within the Cross Border Product team. The team carries responsibility for the active Luxemburg and Irish domiciled mutual fund range, distributed in more than 30 countries worldwide. As such, we are partnering closely with other product functions (e.g. product implementation and local product management teams) and with other functional groups (including marketing, portfolio management, sales, operations and legal) to develop and maintain an effective, appealing, and innovative fund range.
What you will be responsible for
Play a crucial role in the ongoing and proactive development of new product initiatives and enhancement of existing product range to make sure that they are fit for use in terms of customer needs, distribution priorities and pricing & profitability.
- Champion the management and development of the Multi-Asset products within the cross-border product range
- Proactively drive and foster product innovation and become owner of third-party product ideas
- Prepare documentations to manage product development and design, such as product specifications and presentations for senior management
- Research and report on industry trends and new product opportunities
- Understand the full product line up for funds and strategies offered to various client segments
- Lead managing of product line.
- Responsible for coordinating projects across functional areas of firm
- Understanding and communicating the competitive position of products
What we value for the role
- Desire to contribute ideas, be creative and to improve profitability of the business.
- Strong analytical skills and a creative and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Successful candidate should possess good presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively as well as being a strong contributor to the team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills required
- Project Management skills a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in asset management is required with applicable direct experience in product development strongly desired
- CFA designation is desirable
To discuss this unique and exciting opportunity further, please contact our Search Director Niamh O Sullivan for a confidential conversation.