Project Sr Analyst
Description About Citi
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: None
- Job Function: Project and Program Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19031015
Citi has had a presence in Ireland since 1965 and was one of the first foreign banks to open an office here. As the No.1 Corporate and Investment bank in Ireland, Citi led all of the major financing for aviation leasing clients in 2016 in Ireland, which is a global aviation leasing hub. Citibank Europe has been Head Quartered in Dublin since January 2016 and is Citi's single EU-passported bank, with operations in 21 countries across the EMEA region and is regulated by the European Central Bank with a long-term rating "A" by all three primary Rating Agencies. The businesses covered by Citibank Europe include Markets and Securities Services, Corporate Banking, Trade and Treasury Solutions, Private Banking and Consumer. As of 2016, Citibank Europe has a net income of US$852 million, over 9,000 employees and more than 60% of these working in the Citi Service Centres.
TTS Client Operations Infrastructure team is responsible for Technology and Business Change Management programs. Our department is driving key business transformation programs, which are all part of strategic investment for Treasury and Trade Solutions businesses.
[Include relevant business overview. This should act as a starting point for candidates to then research further - templates confirmed with each business and the resourcing team/ we can add our employee testimonials] Team/Position Overview
Liquidity Management Services (LMS) Infrastructure team's engagement on these strategic business initiatives is currently growing. As part of this expansion, this role was created to help our LMS business stakeholders in driving some of the key strategic change management investment programs. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications Experience and Skills
- Produce documentation required for each project e.g. Business Case, Business Requirements Document
- Liase with various different functional teams e.g. Business Manager, Technology Teams, Testing teams, throughout the SDLC and Agile process for initiating activities, providing updates, receiving updates on sign offs etc.
- Triage and troubleshoot queries to understand the root cause of system issues
- Monitor documentation/work being performed for each project throughout the SDLC eg estimates for work to be performed, Technical Specifications, UAT Test Plans etc
- Communicating progress of the programs and projects to various line and cross-functional senior stakeholders.
- Providing training and support to Operational staff on system enhancements
What we Offer
- Strong and proven Business Analyst track record in a similar position
- Good understanding of SDLC in general and Agile methodology
- Self-starter and ability to drive change management programs
- Critical thinking capability and appetite to challenge status-quo
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of LMS products/functional areas is a plus
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- Competitive paid annual leave
- A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover
- Citi also supports a further education policy
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
- Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an on-site restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer