- Excellent Financial Package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 16 Nov 18
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large global asset manager, here in Dublin. Our client is looking for an experienced requests for proposal (RFP) writer and to assist the Senior Proposal Writer.
- Collect and maintain responses to requests for proposal (RFP) and to assist preparing each section of an RFP response
- Project Management
- Ensure that proposal development stays on schedule
- Preparing presentations by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing
- Improving proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Business / Finance Graduate
- RFP experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a financial services firm
- Strong project management skills
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770, email@example.com