Working with a top tier-banking client as a Python Developer, you will work on the banks Risk Engine - you will work to build out the risk applications for the rates business.
This opportunity is perfect if you are an experienced developer looking to develop your already existing knowledge of Risk and/or Rates. The client are looking for someone who has a long history of working within front office banking and experience delivering to high profile projects.
Python Developer role responsibilities:
- Write high quality Python Code to add new features (highly modular API Driven pluggable code)
- Come up with designs to reduce heavy I/O between networks
- Work effectively with the global Python/Risk Rates team
Detailed Python Developer experience required:
- Experienced technical design with a strong background of: Python, Java, Spring, XML, Unix, Messaging
- Excellent problem-solving, design development and debugging skills
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment
Beneficial skills but not essential: - Understanding of programming paradigms - Risk/rates business knowledge
To apply to this Python Developer role, please submit your CV below - notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Python Developer, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales