The candidate should be a sharp automation engineer with strong problem-solving skills and a solid software testing foundation. This role requires a talented, detail oriented, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about quality with the ability to grasp tough issues quickly and deliver well engineered, high quality solutions.
We are looking for a strong C# software engineer to build out the next generation of our software test automation infrastructure as part of our Quality Assurance Infrastructure team. The candidate will be responsible for developing, delivering and supporting the software infrastructure that enables automated product validation. This position provides services for planning and the execution of central automated regression runs for all product departments. In addition, this candidate is responsible for maintaining and expanding the labs which host both automated and manual testing as well as conducting staging and certification of the product media during the ship-stage of a release.
This position will work with the QA Automation Infrastructure Team Lead to implement cutting edge complex quality engineering automation frameworks, tools and other solutions for software development and deployment initiatives to ensure the software meets quality expectations.
Experience in test automation and process automation with cutting edge tools for Web, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, Ready API, etc.) is preferred. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment will be essential.
Financial services industry experience is a plus. Responsibilities:
- Provide automation support and guidance to Dev Teams.
- Script development with Java, C#, SQL and shell scripting languages
- Implement and execute automation test scripts against web, native/desktop applications, APIs and batch applications
B.S. degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or other technical course of study or Business with an MIS background. MS degree strongly preferred. Experience:
- Experience with C# development.
- Strong programming skills to develop automation infrastructure effectively.
- Experience with ASP.NET web development.
- Experience with Java, PowerShell and batch scripts.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Docker, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with various automation tools.
- Experience with Silk4Net is a plus.
- Experience with Linux and Oracle and SQL Server database is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum Development processes, QA processes and standards.
- Ability to conduct administration in Windows and Linux environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask ongoing project tasks while supporting a variety of incoming questions from the development community.
- Ability to provide guidance on how to troubleshoot issues.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GIT and other relevant tools.
- Exposure to testing tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Gradle, Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Teamcity, Git, Confluence, JIRA, Docker, ELK stack.
- Experience working in automated test and continuous deployment environments.
- Experience working with mixed onshore/offshore teams.
- Experience in cloud application projects preferable Azure.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative and solve problems independently.
☒ Individual Contributor ☐ Team Lead ☐ Manager of Managers Travel:
About Charles River Development
- May be required on a limited basis.
Charles River Investment management System in an platform that provides many Front-Office functions including Portfolio Management, Order Management and Execution, Compliance, Performance & Attribution, Modelling, Scenario Analysis, and Wealth Management.
We are part of the State Street Bank. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark in the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers