A market leading Global Asset Management firm has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Quantitative Portfolio Manager to join their dynamic team in Dublin. The successful candidate will have experience managing smart beta strategies, strong experience managing funds and coding in Python is desirable. Very strong salary and bonus structure on offer to the successful candidate.
- Building quantitative strategies and managing multi asset portfolios
- Rebalancing portfolios, managing and executing trading and performing post-trade analysis
- Interacting with operations, technology and various control groups
- Improving portfolio management, trading systems and processes
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial industry with focus on asset allocation strategies
- Strong equities background- not Fixed Income
- Strong experience in factor investing
- Strong experience managing funds- Essential
- Quant profile with strong market bias
- Knowledge of factors but not detatched from markets
- Knowledge of quantitative concepts and quantitative multi-asset strategies
- Experience with Python is an advantage
For further details on this role or any other roles, please contact Marco Persano at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 87 710 1180.