Dublin's largest and fastest-growing Irish funds & investment management practices. Senior-level role with Managerial and leadership responsibilities. Managing a portfolio of clients and possess an understanding of the various issues to be considered with regards to fund registration and ongoing regulatory compliance requirements.
Capital Markets Recruitment is pleased to partner with one of the largest and fastest-growing Irish funds & investment management practices. Our client is hiring a dynamic Registrations, Deputy Head. Reporting to and supporting the Head of the team, you will manage a team of specialist legal, regulatory and compliance experts.
This is a client-facing role and you will be encouraged to take on various business development opportunities. Some travel will be involved.
The team assists their clients with the practical, regulatory, compliance and administrative requirements associated with marketing and/or listing investment funds globally.
The team is client-facing and has ongoing communication with regulators primarily in Europe but also further afield. The team comprises specialist legal, regulatory and compliance experts in cross border investment fund distribution providing a fully integrated and coordinated approach to fund distribution for their clients. A dynamic team consisting of professionals at various levels in their careers.
The ideal candidate:
- An investment funds professional with a listing, legal, regulatory and/or compliance background
- Previous leadership and/or managerial responsibilities
- A commercial-minded ambitious self-starter with practical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to financial services, specifically the distribution of funds, both in/out of Ireland, Luxembourg and other jurisdictions
- Be a hardworking, ambitious learner with a strong work ethic that can adapt to a fast-paced group in a dynamic and consistently evolving landscape.
- Have experience working in a similar role or within a listing, legal, regulatory/compliance role
- Hold a graduate degree in law, finance, or similar qualifications
- Experience reviewing and interpreting regulatory legislation with a focus on UCITS and AIFMD.
The position provides a unique opportunity to join an established and expanding team and to specialise in an area of law and regulatory compliance (predominately Irish, Luxembourg and European) which is of ever-increasing importance. As a Senior member of the team, you will be responsible for managing team members and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and possess an understanding of the various issues to be considered with regards to fund registration and ongoing regulatory compliance requirements.
- You will provide skillful advice on and support the cross-border distribution of various fund ranges across the globe.
- You will be consistently challenged by supporting a function that is viewed as business-critical within the organisation and highly valued by their client base.
The Reward Package:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 100% Healthcare insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Travel Saver Scheme & Cycle to Work Scheme