Internal Audit | Regulatory | Corporate Banking
Regulatory Audit Specialist with a global bank
If you are currently working in a risk, legal, compliance or audit role and are looking for a broader remit of responsibilities in your next position with career development opportunities then this could be the ideal move for you.
A global bank is looking to further develop their Enterprise Risk Team and has a senior level role on offer within their Regulatory Prudential Risk Team. In this position the successful person will support the continued development and implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management strategy and framework. This will include active involvement in risk projects across the Bank and the Group and entail activities such as risk governance related projects, key risk reporting, analysis of emerging risks and strategic planning.
Market leading remuneration package on offer as well as progressive career development opportunities in a highly visible team across the business.
- Help develop a robust Governance Framework to assist the Enterprise Risk Management Team drive the risk agenda across international operations in the business
- Support as necessary the continuing development and optimisation of testing policies and procedures and the overarching Prudential Risk Assurance Framework.
- Support business function stakeholders in designing, implementing and embedding effective internal controls to mitigate relevant risks identified pursuant to the testing programme
- Assist in the forecasting and analysis of new ‘emerging risks’ with potential reputational or strategic impact on the Bank
- Prepare and provide senior management information and reports
- Third level qualification, with 1-2 years + relevant audit, risk, compliance or regulatory experience within a banking/financial Services or professional services environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing risk initiatives and programs of work in a financial services environment
- Exposure to Irish / EU / US regulatory environment an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon Executive for immediate consideration.