Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- €60,000 - €75,000
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Albany Beck
- 24 Jul 18 2018-07-24
A leading payments provider is looking to bring in a Regulatory Reporting Analyst into their Dublin office. The ideal candidate will have banking experience, be a partly or qualified account and familiar with the European regulatory landscape.
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will report into the Regulatory Reporting Manager and will work within an overall wider team of circa 18 people.
The Regulatory Reporting team are responsible for the production and submission of regulatory returns for seven European countries – Ireland, UK, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Germany and Norway.
The role holder will be required to oversee the delivery of regulatory submissions in a highly controlled manner whilst encouraging an environment of continuous improvement and the development of staff.
The position will interact directly with stakeholders across Finance, Risk, the Business Units and their parent bank.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable working under tight and competing deadlines;
- Ability to understand and interpret regulations, regulatory guidance and apply such in a practical manner in an operational environment;
- Must be numerically accurate with an excellent attention to detail;
- Proficient in MS Office with good working knowledge of Excel.