Barings are looking to hire a permanent Regulatory Solutions Associate Director/Director to be based in their Dublin office.
Job Title: Regulatory Solutions Associate Director/Director
Corporate Title: Associate Director /Director
Reports to: Head of Regulatory Solutionserall Purpose of Role
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Barings Regulatory Solutions Team is responsible for accurate and timely regulatory reporting to various global regulators. Vendor management is a key part of the team’s responsibilities including detailed oversight tasks to ensure Barings uphold a very high standard of regulatory reporting. The Firm is under-going rapid change with key strategic milestones and system changes on the near horizon. The role will require a self-starter with initiative to manage the implementation of new systems for key regulations at Barings. The individual will also require an appetite to learn, interpret and apply regulations and keep abreast of ever changing regulations and interpretations along with industry updates and news.
This role will also require daily ownership of the MiFIR reporting regime along with quarterly AIFMD reporting. Other key regulatory reporting will also be required to support and supervise other team members.
- Support the Team Head in managing the Regulatory Reporting workload
- Handling day to day questions from internal and external parties regarding all regulatory reporting matters
- Manage regulatory reporting projects and vendor implementations as they arise
- Support the team members in their day to day tasks with approvals where required.
- Prepare risk management reports
- Work with the Firms vendors, consultants and counterparties for continuous improvement
- Assist with RFP requests and reviews where required
- Ability to learn new/evolving systems & methods easily
- Supervisory/managerial experience is preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in financial services/fund administration industry
- Strong knowledge of regulations and regulatory reporting
- Relevant professional qualification preferable
- Demonstrated knowledge of fund structures
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to interface with all levels of internal personnel and with external clients and service providers
- Supervisory experience is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills; must be detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Superior customer service and responsive to the needs of the client and the company
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills; must be proactive and think ahead to solve problems
- Very strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Understand Fund Structures
- Good understanding of all asset classes and the relevant reporting implications for each
- Use strong analytical skills to interpret large volumes of data and flag any potential issues in a timely manner.