One of the top investment managers has just opened an excellent opportunity for an experienced Analyst to join a thriving Restructuring team in their Dublin office.
This position will offer a collaborative working environment, with the provision of specialist restructuring advice to the firm’s fixed income business and originating, analysing, executing and managing new public and private investments across its special situation strategies.
You will have the chance to contribute to and work on a variety of situations such as leveraged financing and refinancing deals as well as complex mezzanine investments among a broad spectrum of industries.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role provides the opportunity to be involved in every stage of the mandate and you will benefit from one of the strongest deal flows of any Restructuring teams in the market, high client exposure from day one, and close support and development from the experienced team.
As a you will participate in raising secured and unsecured complex debt investments as well as providing hybrid debt solutions.
As an Analyst you will:
- Support senior members to source, analyse, execute, monitor and exit restructurings and investments.
- Provide written and financial analysis to support the restructuring of fixed income investments; and investments in private and public debt distressed or special situations.
- Create and/or review detailed financial models relating to restructurings or investments.
- Evaluate, structure and negotiate restructurings and investments.
- Make verbal and written presentations to the Team, Investment Committees and the Problem Credit Committees.
- Prepare reporting materials and assisting in the valuations of companies or other assets.
- Keep abreast of the European restructuring, Distressed Debt and Special Situations markets for developments and new opportunities.
- Manage process of legal documentation to ensure it appropriately reflects commercial agreements.
- Relevant Bachelor and/or Master certificate.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in restructuring or leveraged finance origination. This experience must be at an investment fund, a sponsor, a bank, or an advisory role.
- Excellent analysis (legal and financial) and valuation skills which will include appropriate financial modelling skills.
- Ideally have worked on left lead transactions having produced all relevant materials and having managed all transaction parties and workstreams to get to a successfully syndicated conclusion.
- Experience in tracking business development (collect research, analyse industry / market trends).
- Ideally familiar with standard loan documentation and key aspects of transaction implementation including covenant setting, security taking and ongoing controls and creditor and shareholder protections.
- Participation in the Chartered Financial Analysts® (CFA) program or accountancy qualification is advantageous.