As a temporary Risk Analyst the role will be as part of an existing team in providing expertise in Investment risk management and oversight The role will be on 1 year Contract basis to provide cover for maternity leave
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Fund Solutions, a division of Link Asset Services, is one of the largest third party management companies in Europe with over EUR 70bn AUM, and assists EU-domiciled UCITS & Alternative Investment Funds with their regulatory and operational requirements.
As a temporary Risk Analyst the role will be as part of an existing team in providing expertise in Investment risk management and oversight
The role will be on 1 year Contract basis to provide cover for maternity leave
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in identifying, measuring and reporting all risks of our funds;
- Assist with performing ongoing monitoring of the funds’ risk exposures (Market Risk, Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and OTC Counterparty Risk) using the automated risk systems utilised;
- Assist with the monitoring of the investment funds compliance with regulatory requirements and their investment guidelines;
- Contributing to the production of performance and risk management reports on all funds;
- Providing support for the on-going automation of controls/processes of the risk management department;
- Ensuring continuous/reliable systems data feed and accurate output reports;
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments in the area, and taking active role in implementation of any initiatives in response.
- Completion of other special projects, such as responses to new regulatory requirements, new business initiatives, etc.
The position holder should possess the following key attributes:
- Master degree in Risk , Finance, IT, Engineering or Applied Mathematics with a strong willingness to develop an expertise in the financial sector
- Some relevant professional experience in the risk management team of an asset manager / management company would be an advantage, but is not required.
- Key Competencies / Skills.
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of broader financial markets and investment products
- Good knowledge of current regulatory requirements for AIFs and UCITs
- Willingness to learn and positive mind-set
- Team-player with excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise with good problem solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
Our people are the reason we are able to deliver market-leading data and information solutions for companies, large asset owners and trustees worldwide. That's why we invest heavily in our employees globally by providing great career progression and training opportunities, working environment and employee benefits.