Who Are We? Architas is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions. Our consistent investment process enables us to design muti-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, affiliated to AXA Investment Managers, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company.
We are currently looking for a Risk Analyst in Asset Management. If you are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing?
1 Prepare Risk Reports
- Accurate and timely compilation of Architas Risk Dashboard, C Risk KPIs and collation of other Architas entity KPI reports
- Preparation of KPI reports and Risk Reports for entity Management Committee and Board
2 Maintain entity Error Log
- Accurate and timely updating of Error Log; escalate Issues; track progress of reported Errors to closure
3 Conduct Trade Surveillance and Gifts and Hospitality monitoring
4 Assist the Architas Head of Operational Risk in the risk identification, risk appetite, ICAAP and risk assessment exercises to ensure that all relevant risks across Architas’ businesses are documented and the likelihood and severity of these risks are appropriately assessed and quantified.
5 Group Standards: Assist in co-ordination of Architas attestation to Group Standards annually:
- Co-ordinate annual adoption of Group Standards by all Architas Legal entities including Group Standards gap analysis for all Architas Legal entities and monitoring of gaps remediation
6 Group Internal Audit Issues and Risk Acceptances: Record, monitor and report on completion of Group Internal Audit Issues and Risk Acceptances
7 Act as Secretary for the Architas Global Risk Forum: prepare agenda, collate papers, prepare minutes and follow up on matters arising from Architas Global Risk Forum
What We Are Looking For
- Knowledge and experience of fundamentals of: -1. Investment management products, in particular UCITS and AIFS - 2. Operational risk
- Experience of working in a risk or related function in an asset manager, insurance company or other financial institution
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and critical faculty
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- High level of professional integrity
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical matters verbally and in writing
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentational skills)
- Self drive, proactive and highly motivated
We have done our best to paint a picture of what we are looking for in this role; however we know that some candidates may be discouraged from applying if they don't meet every requirement. If you don't tick every box, but are excited by the role and the prospect of working for Architas, then please press apply!