Turning challenges into successful projects!
At Finalyse, our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system. Facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient value chains and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a unique mix of financial and technological know-how. At Finalyse, every client and employee is unique. This distinctive blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
As Consultant in the risk advisory team, you will be advising and providing assistance to our insurance clients on matters such as Solvency II, Asset & Liability Management, IFRS9 & IFRS17, Risk measurement, Hedging strategy, Data Quality management and Regulatory requirements.
In close collaboration with our clients and partners, and surrounded by a team of seasoned experts in the field of risk management, you will develop tailor-made solutions through challenging business cases, sharpening your technical skills and your inner entrepreneurship.
Your responsibilities may include various stages in the project cycle, a.o.:
- Act as subject matter expert, business or functional analyst in different risk insurance domains (SII, ALM, ORSA,...)
- Analyzing and interpreting complex risk regulations
- Playing the role of interface between the business parties and the technical team and translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Enhance or update risk management policies & procedures
- Participate to the implementation of various risk models, tools or solutions
- Develop & automate the production of risk & regulatory reportings (e.g. QRT …)
- Proactively suggest tailor-made solutions, taking into account the client’s environment and his capacity to comply with the different regulations
- Defining and re-engineering of risk management processes
In addition to this role, you will be able also:
- To build and maintain close relationships with our clients
- Participate in business development initiatives or internal projects
- Raise and market the Finalyse image in the financial industry through publications in our Regbrief, participation in external conferences or networking events
MUST HAVE requirements:
- You have a master degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics/Physics, Computer Science or equivalent through experience, and are willing to increase your knowledge of insurance sector through a dedicated learning path.
- A degree in Actuarial Science/Statistics is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in the insurance sector, or in the financial industry.
- You have an affinity with programming languages like e.g. R, Python, SAS, MatLab, R/S-PLUS, etc., and/or you are open to develop your skills in this area.
- Knowledge of actuarial tools such as Prophet or Remetrica is a plus.
- You are open to travel / work partially abroad.
- You enjoy working in a team and you are a quick learner.
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills in English.
- The opportunity to join young, dynamic and passionate colleagues recognized for their expertise
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure
- A competitive remuneration package with flexible working arrangements
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company
- Travel opportunities inside European countries