Our aim is to support our clients incorporating changes and innovations in valuation, risk and compliance. We share the ambition to contribute to a sustainable and resilient financial system and facing these extraordinary challenges is what drives us every day. Our people are empowered to design and implement efficient and pragmatic solutions. Acting as one team with our partners and clients, we bring a distinctive mix of financial and technological know-how. This unique blend of expertise, team spirit and fairness has contributed to more than 30 years of successful projects and trustful relationships.
At Finalyse, we believe that each member is unique and that diversity enriches us in many ways. We strive for an inclusive working environment that pursues mutual respect for each other's beliefs and backgrounds. Accountabilities
- You participate to or lead engagements of our Risk Advisory practice for our banking a clients in the implementation area and development/deployment of risk management solutions ((covering credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, interest rate risk)
- More precisely, you will work on projects aiming at analyzing, developing, building, testing and managing SAS applications which are used to support risk management calculations, models and reports
- Your role will cover a wide range of responsibilities such as conducting workshops with business users, gathering business requirements, defining both functional & technical requirements, coding in SAS. You will also guide and support the needed IT-testing.
- Depending on your experience, you work as a member of our team of talented individuals or you will coordinate the workload in various projects while coaching more junior staff.
In addition to this role, you may be expected to:
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Build and maintain close relationships with our clients.
- Participate in business development initiatives or internal projects.
- Raise and market the Finalyse image in the financial industry through publications in our Regbrief, participate in external conferences or networking events.
- Master Degree in management sciences, applied economics or computer sciences.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the banking sector.
• First hands-on experience in risk management
- You are already familiar with some of the SAS Risk solutions: SAS RCM, SAS MRM, IRM, Stratum,SAS EG, SAS E-Miner, SAS VA, SAS DI Studio.
- Knowledge of SAS Infrastructure and SAS Base is mandatory.
- Ability to make the link with the stakeholders in and out the Risk Management environments.
- Attention to the details while being able to keep the big picture.
- Ability to work autonomously in a result-oriented environment.
- Very good communication, writing and presentation skills in English.
- Opportunity to join a diverse, multinational, dynamic team of talented and passionate individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent working environment with a space for defining your own specialization and career within our flat and flexible structure.
- Opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Extensive training programmes adapted to your personal needs, both on technical matters as well as on softs skills.
- Coaching and mentoring by more experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working arrangements - remote/hybrid work mode and 9/10 or 4/5 possible time schedules.
- Attractive remuneration package and extralegal benefits (health insurance, pension benefits, sustainable mobility package, etc.)