SaaS Technical Upgrade, Team Lead, Charles River Development, Assistant Vice President
We are seeking a Team Lead for SaaS Technical Upgrades to assist with the process of upgrading a portfolio of our clients on a yearly recurring basis. This is a client-facing position. The SaaS Technical Upgrade System Analyst Team Lead in addition to owning a portfolio of client will lead a team of Technical Analysts to work closely with the project managers and other business and technical staff and is responsible for multiple aspects of the upgrade including analysis of the current customizations, configuring Charles River IMS software, installing databases, running the upgrade scripts, initial testing, migrating to UAT environment, performance tuning, and supporting the client through go-live event.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of expert level technical experience in the financial industry working for a consultancy or software vendor leading a team of technical staff. Experience in upgrading multi-tier enterprise software in a SaaS environment particularly Azure is highly valued. However, candidates with exceptional talent and skills who have successfully participated in enterprise-level SaaS projects will definitely be considered. Responsibilities:
This role will involve leading a team that is working closely with Clients and internal resources, providing expert level technical, administration and support for upgrading our client's production environments. The Upgrade Systems Analyst Team Lead duties include:
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Hiring and training staff
- Delegating work and assignments to team members
- Creating end goals for their team
- Guiding the team through technical issues and challenges
- Mentoring junior staff
- Writing standard operating procedures
- Assist in analysis of the current state including any customizations
- Assist in project planning
- Assist in developing application and database migration plans
- Get involved and lead Issue resolution
- Support during Go-Live event and during the post go-live period.
- Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement, and continuous process improvement for the services.
- The role will involve periodic out of hours support
- Minimum of 10+ years' relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- Experience with Financial Services Investment Management, Trading or related systems (e.g. Charles River IMS) preferred but not essential.
- Proven ability to lead a team on projects and to partner with various external customers, their agents, and internal departments to successfully deliver projects on time and within scope whilst ensuring a superior level of customer service.
- Experience with RDBMS operations, especially with MS SQL Server or Oracle, configuration, operations, and basic administration functions.
- Experience in deploying, maintaining, and operating a software environment in a SaaS environment using Microsoft Azure
- Experience with multiple of the following is preferred:
- Infrastructure assessments
- Operating systems configuration
- Networks administration
- Microsoft Azure
- Trouble shooting
- Scripting languages
- Relational Databases and light SQL programming
- Programming languages (Java, C#)
- Job scheduling software
- DevOps tools
- System monitoring software
- HA/DR/business continuity
- SaaS deployment models
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are a must.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical discipline. A degree in Computer Science, IT, Financial Engineering, Engineering, Science, Economics, Math or Statistics preferred.
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers