Our client an established and successful Investment Fund is currently seeking to hire a Senior Investment Manager to join their award winning team. The successful candidate will have significant capital to invest and will also be working on well-established portfolios.
- Source potential new investments for inclusion in client portfolios in their assigned investment stream.
- Investment transaction support services including financial due diligence; business and share valuations and investment structuring.
- Cover full investment cycle from company financial analysis, to structuring, due diligence completion and post investment monitoring;
- Monitor a portfolio of Investments with operational, financial and relationship skills.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years investment experience, QFA or CFA is essential
- Experience in one or more of equities, fixed income or alternative asset classes.
- Strong commercial, negotiation and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including report writing, media briefing.
Should you require further information in relation to this excellent opportunity please feel free to contact
Graham Murphy on 018746770 or by mail at