The Risk Governance team develop, shape, and maintain our Risk Strategy, Risk Management Framework, Risk Appetite Framework, Risk Reporting, and Policy framework. The Operational Risk team take responsibility for the ownership and maintenance of the Operational Risk Management Framework ensuring that its principles are adhered to and understood.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
This highly visible and unique Dublin based role sits within our Risk Management Group and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work in both the Risk Governance and Operational Risk teams. You will have the opportunity to assisting the Risk Governance Lead in setting the entity's Risk Appetite and developing the wider Risk Management Framework, ensuring the proper stakeholders are engaged and that the documents continue to meet regulatory expectations.
There will also be an expectation for you to Provide challenge and monitor various risk metrics for the purpose of executive/board/committee risk reporting along with collating Board and Risk Committee reporting. What you offer
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Able to effectively build relationships with stakeholders locally, including senior management and with colleagues in the Risk Management Group globally.
- Ability to adapt to recent changes and new challenges.
- Initiative-taking, detailed oriented and well-organised. Ability to prioritise workflows and ensure deadlines are met.
- Understanding of the workings of a global market trading business, the related end-to-end processes and functions would be beneficial.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About the Risk Management Group
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
In our Risk Management Group, you will be part of an independent, and centralised function, responsible for independent and objective review and challenge, oversight, monitoring and reporting in relation to Macquarie's material risks. Our divisions include behavioural risk, compliance, credit, financial crime risk, internal audit, market risk, operational risk and governance, prudential risk, and Risk Management Group central. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.