You will perform and manage daily graphic typesetting, project management and production of statutory fund reports and other shareholder related documentation within tight legal deadlines. You'll liaise globally with internal stakeholder.
Purpose of your role
In this role the publishing senior analyst will perform and manage daily graphic typesetting, project management and production of statutory fund reports and other shareholder related documentation within tight legal deadlines. Close daily liaisons with internal global customers to ensure new products are scoped out, developed and delivered. The role involves working closely with both Business and SFR team members on a daily basis, from the morning "Scrum" meeting where tasks of the day are discussed, though to the afternoon update.
Print and Translation buying from established suppliers, ensuring quality and service levels are maintained.
Your key accountabilities
- Day to day production, administration, project management of the client notification process,
- Managing several stakeholders to produce client notifications to investors
- Plan and prioritise own workloads to meet objectives and ensure accuracy.
- Attention to detail and structured organisation is of the utmost importance.
- To ensure Translation and Print services are sourced from external approved providers.
- Keeping up to date with Compliance and Legal requirements impacting team products and disclosures.
- To proof read and peer review products before circulation.
- Development, implementation and documentation of new products.
- Ensure all production checklists are reviewed and adhered to
- Establish and maintain good working relationships through open communication.
- Keep up to date with initiatives and general company communications.
- Proactively identify and implement efficiency improvements.
- Identify and resolve and manage issues, escalating and adhering to the risk management process
- Keeping up to date with trends and developments within financial reporting, IT and graphic industries.
Your skills and experience
- Awareness of Project Management processes
- Client Communications
- Proven ability of working within a pressured environment where accuracy and timeliness are critical.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A credible personal presence with the ability to instil confidence on both an internal and external basis. Expresses ideas clearly, and is easily understood. Able to build strong relationships with peers and business counterparts.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic with great attention to detail.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Experience using Vermilion Reporting Suite (or any workflow tool) would be a distinct advantage.
- Attention to detail and good eye for Design and Typography.
- The ability to prioritise and organise own time to meet legal & regulatory deadlines.
- Good communication and influencing skills, up to 25% of role is PM.
- Problem solving and decision making skills; the ability to understand issues, structure problems, come up with ideas and deliver workable solutions.
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to constant change.
- Good facilitation skills; the ability to bring people together to work through an issue.
- Use or firm understanding of Agile Scrum. Experience of Project Management.
- Experience of the financial services industry.
- An understanding of Fidelity's products and services.
- Exposure to SQL and MS Access.
- Exposure to web technologies.
- Interest in foreign languages.
- An understanding of investment strategies, instruments, markets and fund structures.
Key Competencies for the role
- A sense of urgency to understand dead drop deadlines
- Team Working: Sharing ideas, support and training of others.
- Initiating and adapting to change: Process improvements or Business driven.
- Problem Solving: Inquisitive and inclusive approach.
- Influencing and Negotiation: Communicate with impact, effectiveness & clarity.
- Stakeholder/Customer Management.
- Need for Excellence: Quality Orientation, Eye for detail, Quality controls.
- Delivers results: Takes ownership for delivery, Effective delegation.