Senior Associate, Regulatory & Risk Consulting
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Regulatory and Risk consulting practice provides a range of risk management services to support financial services firms. We are looking for someone to join our fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial compliance consultancy based in Dublin. We are looking for someone to join our Anti-Money Laundering oversight function and assist in managing and delivering projects and implementing strategic initiatives. There will also be an opportunity in time to broaden the role into wider compliance services such as Designated Persons.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of a variety of AML related reporting including risk assessments, policies & MLRO reports, to a high standard
- Conducting on-site visits to fund service providers, articulating observations and findings and writing reports for presentation at board level
- Monitoring AML regulatory developments impacting the funds industry and providing analysis of same to clients
- Acting as a point of contact for clients with technical queries and responding in a professional and confident manner
- Reviewing fund documentation including prospectus, business plans, programme of activities, policies and procedures
- Assisting with all AML related services to clients and providing on-going support to the wider team
- Assisting and conducting ad-hoc projects
- Occasionally acting as MLRO and DMLRO for funds and presenting at board meetings
- A minimum of three years relevant AML experience working in either an investment manager, consultancy, service provider, regulator or other professional services firm
- Proven technical proficiency from an AML regulatory perspective
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- Be Independent
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.