Internal Audit | Financial Services | Global Bank | Project Management
Global US Financial Services Company are looking to grow their Internal Audit team with the addition of an experienced Audit professional for a project focused role. The ideal person will have broad audit expertise in banking with in depth knowledge of all appropriate regulations, in particular, prudential regulation relating to ICAAP, ILAAP and recovery planning.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for this highly visible and project orientated role in Internal Audit.
- Partner with the Audit Manager with audit planning requirements which includes the Audit Planning Analysis document.
- Oversee completion of Risk & Control Design Assessments
- Supervise Control Effectiveness Testing
- Supervise Senior Auditors and provide training & development as required
- Identify all potential risk & control issues and assists the Audit Manager with presentation of the issues to senior management
- Qualified Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor with extensive auditing experience (internal or external) within Financial Services
- Project Management experience
- Expertise across auditing, reporting and analysis
- Good understanding of international operations and risk associated with an international company
- Demonstrated ability to lead an audit team
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon for immediate consideration or call John on 01-874 6770 for further details.