About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Auditor to join our Dublin WFBI Audit Team. In this role, you will:
- Perform audit testing components of assigned audits within multiple segments of the WFBI Audit Plan such as Corporate Banking, Operations, Compliance and Finance
- Plan and execute independent audit testing and ensure that they are timely and accurate
- Identify and assess key risks and controls
- Execute and document work in accordance with Wells Fargo Audit Services policy
- Identify and develop compensating controls that mitigate audit findings and make recommendations to management
- Design and execute tests to verify control effectiveness
- Document work papers according to the standards of the Internal Audit policy and guidance
- Demonstrate professional skepticism while performing major components of audits
- Lead smaller scale audits or projects
- Develop ways to improve existing audit practices
- Develop effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance
- Participate in projects as directed
- Develop business partnerships within Internal Audit and with teams companywide through professional communication and clear audit deliverables
We Value Diversity
- 4+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor's degree
- CPA, CIA and/or advanced degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Good understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.