Citco Corporate Services is looking for a Senior Client Relationship Manager to join the team in Dublin.
Senior Client Relationship Manager
ince the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco is not just a job – it is an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the role
As part of the Structured Finance Services line of business, you will be responsible for managing — under supervision — a portfolio of client companies and SPVs to which domiciliation, management, corporate secretarial, accounting and reporting services are rendered. Our Structured Finance Services focus on capital markets and private placed securitisation transactions across all major asset classes, asset based lending as well as bespoke (non-fund but fund-related) investment structures for asset managers in the private debt asset class.
- Manager within the Citco Governance Services administration team in the active management of the legal and corporate aspects of Structured Finance transactions for client companies in close liaison with the accounting team;
- Closing of Structured Finance transactions, including assistance in the review and negotiation of transaction documents, coordination of approval process and attending to all associated matters;
- Performing client acceptance “Know Your Customer” and ongoing Anti-Money-Laundering monitoring;
- Ensuring the continuing good standing of client companies by ensuring all company law and contractual requirements are complied with;
- Communication with clients, lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide ensuring that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered;
- Ad-hoc project work as required, with a view to serving as an SPV director following successful training and demonstration of the necessary expertise;
- Participate in business development activities and representing Citco Governance Services at industry events;
- Maintaining and developing a strong network of internationally established clients, advisers and counterparties so as to ensure profitability and growth of Citco.
- Ideally 3-5 years working within a corporate services provider or law firm, a legal qualification is desirable;
- An understanding of the securitisation industry, particularly structured finance transactions is highly desired;
- Highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions;
- Team spirited/reliable and responsible/able to work both autonomously and efficiently within a team;
- Able to set priorities, flexible and ability to thrive under pressure and cope with tight deadlines;
- Client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude;
- Eager to learn, resourceful and a hands on individual;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.