Superb opportunity to join a leading FS Company as they seek a new Senior Compliance Manager to focus on Conduct Risk. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier global company with a significant footprint in Dublin in a key compliance and regulatory role.
Highly competitive package on offer for the successful person as well as defined career progression and personal development paths.
• Overall responsibility for the strategy, performance and management of the Conduct team
• Drive the conduct risk activities providing guidance, assurance, oversight and challenge to Senior Management and the Board of Directors
• Promote a customer-centric approach across the business in all of the Company’s activities
• Assist with the design of assurance testing methodology related to conduct of business matters and provide SME assistance on technical queries and guidance on identified issues
• Manage and develop the Conduct Risk Framework for the business ensuring sufficient conduct Management Information is produced by business lines
• Oversee the marketing/advertising Compliance sign-off process
• Escalate any identified breaches or material conduct risk issues to the Chief Compliance Officer
• Strong Senior Management experience in a compliance role, preferably in an EU Financial Services Company
• Proven track record of working on own initiative and delivering practical outcomes to a high professional standard
• Excellent understanding of the banking and credit services industry, with prior experience working directly with regulators and internal/external auditors
• A relevant third level qualification (e.g. law, business, finance, etc.), Diploma in Compliance or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience of interaction and influencing at a senior level
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon for immediate consideration or call John on 01-874 6770 for further details.